Thursday, November 8, 2007
My First Post
OK, since I'm being pressured by my family to this this I guess I will give in. Let's see - new news - Scott went on a business trip to Chicago last week. The kids and I had Dorothy here and then we went down to Layton for Trick-or-Treating. We also had to give our dog, MaryJane back to the Humane Society because she completely destroyed our backyard and garage while we were gone. However, we still have our wonderful male cat named Merri, who previously peed all over our former home (which still hasn't sold by the way). The girls have started piano lessons and Josh is learning how not to be so destructive. :-) That's all for now folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your kid is in the TOILET!!! Is this odd to anyone else?!?!?!
OH....and I CANNOT believe that you took MaryJane back to the Humane Society :( What exactly did you think would happen when you get a RESCUE puppy...and then you leave them for long periods of time right away!!! LOL!
So did Josh learn the toilet thing from you or Scott?
Post a Comment