Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall? Really?

I know it's supposed to be fall and everything, but it still feels like summer! Love it! I'll take the heat any day! We've been traveling like it's still summer too. We went down to South Salt Lake for my friend, Catherine's wedding.

She was very proud of her comfortable shoes! We also spent some time at a park in Ogden.

Love this picture of my kids!! This past weekend we went down to Logan so Scott could golf and I could hang out with my sister. She and I took all of our kids, with no husbands, to Heritage Farm. We totally lucked out with it being FREE that day! the kids had sooo much fun.


The kids got to ride ponies, ride a train, jump off hay towers, go in a blackout maze, get lost in a corn maze, slide down a giant slide, throw hatchets, play on a hay bail pirate ship, chase chickens and eat a dutch oven dinner! It was an exhausting, but fun trip!!




Let's hope this weather last for at least another month - maybe two --- what do you think?! :-)

No comments: