Scott has been really busy at work but he is enjoying it. He has a great boss and works for a company that truly appreciates his talents and abilities. It makes a world of difference! I've recently put together a family cookbook of all the things my family will actually eat and it's bigger than I thought it would be! :-) I've also been scanning in all of our old family photos which we hope to put on CD's and give to family members.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Nothin Much
I feel like I have neglected writing lately. Not much has been going on I guess. Or maybe I'm just so sleep deprived I can't remember what happened each day to write about. :-)
The girls are adjusting really well to their "new" school. I've been helping out in their classes once a week and I love both of their teachers. They come home filled with knowledge and are happy and excited about what they have learned that day. Gotta love it! They had a great tome during spirit week!
Josh is also doing really well in school. My child that has never wanted to sit and read a book or sit and color a picture or sit and make a craft- or just SIT for that matter is finally interested in doing those things! I'm in awe every time he tried to write his name or recognizes certain words or even follows directions the first time! He has fabulous teachers and they are doing a great job with him. They even let him bring Ragnar to school during pet week. Lots of fun!
A side note, he had lost something the other day and was very distraught about it. So we looked for it and I found it. He runs over, grabs it from me and then proceeds to leave happily with it. Then all of the sudden, he turns around and said "Thanks Mom" while giving me a hug. Now anyone who knows my son knows what a miracle this was! Of course I got a little teary-eyed!:-)
Kaleb is doing fabulously! He now has four front teeth with two more on the way! Of course it would be nice if he would eat more "real" food with them. He has discovered Cheerios now though - thanks to his "girlfriend". (Thanks so much for that!) He is always so happy and good-natured, He brings such joy to our lives!
Scott has been really busy at work but he is enjoying it. He has a great boss and works for a company that truly appreciates his talents and abilities. It makes a world of difference! I've recently put together a family cookbook of all the things my family will actually eat and it's bigger than I thought it would be! :-) I've also been scanning in all of our old family photos which we hope to put on CD's and give to family members.
Now if the Vikings had just gone on to win the Super Bowl - life would be almost perfect!
Scott has been really busy at work but he is enjoying it. He has a great boss and works for a company that truly appreciates his talents and abilities. It makes a world of difference! I've recently put together a family cookbook of all the things my family will actually eat and it's bigger than I thought it would be! :-) I've also been scanning in all of our old family photos which we hope to put on CD's and give to family members.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your family is absolutely darlig! It's great to be in contact with you all!
Karen, I'm so glad your transition went smooth. It sounds like you did the right thing. A darling family!
Post a Comment