Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mountain River Ranch



Scott and I decided to have a Whole Day Date. Well, most of the day anyway...

First, we had lunch at Taco Time. Exciting I know! The kids don't like it, so we never get to go there.


Then, we drove up to Heise to play a round of golf. The course was luckily a Par 3 one, so I didn't suck too bad.It was really hot, but a lot of fun! Scott even birdied the last hole and got a round of applause from nearby spectators!!


Next, we drove around Targhee National Forest scouting out future camp sites. There was some beautiful country up there, but I think we'll have to go on a week day so it's not so crowded.


Finally, we were off to the Mountain River Ranch. They put on a old-fashioned Wild West Shoot Out. Then you get to ride in wagons to a barn where they feed you yummy food and put on a little variety show. It was a lot of fun! We even got to dance in a conga line!



The music and singing was definitely better than the comedy...


It was an expensive venture, but definitely worth the trip!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time!!! (I love taco time too!!)

BoyMaker said...

Can we go to Taco Time for dinner on Friday?!!?!? I love those tater tot things! You guys look super cute as always & your shirt is cute too! See you tomorrow!