These are just some of my recent proud moments as a Mom:
Me: "No, why?"
Alivia: (drinking my drink) - "Now I'll get whatever you have - like your Good Looks!"
Me: "laughing hysterically!"
She really is a genius child!
The other day we're driving on a slick road and the car slid a little.
Me: "Whoa"
Josh: "Mom are you okay?"
Me: "The roads are just a little slippery."
Josh:"That's because we forgot to pray this morning."
Me: "Why don't you say a prayer right now then?"
Josh:"Heavenly Father, please bless that the roads won't be slippery anymore for Mommy's driving. Amen."
This is from my child who use to refuse to say prayers with us as a family. Truthfully, I have to credit this miraculous change to his wonderful Primary teachers! Thank you to the Andersons!
Lacey has recently joined a performance group called Elite Talent. She gets to sing, dance and act. She's going to be a triple threat! :-) Her teacher called me the other day to discuss how she's doing. Lacey's first class they had to sing solos to see what song they would be assigned for their next show. I was worried she would be nervous and scared...apparently not! Her teacher kept saying how confident and talented she was and how lucky they were to have her! She gets to sing a solo to Selena Gomez' song "Naturally." Super excited for her!
Kaleb's vocabulary has greatly increased as of late. New favorite words: "No, no, no, no, no," 'Mine", and (with hand outstretched), "Stop!" It's a good thing his cheeks still jiggle when he runs! :-)
I love being a mom. I'm so lucky to have been blessed with such wonderful and cute kids! :-)
3 comments:
Awww...those are such cute moments. :) YOu've got great kids! And Josh is so cute! That prayer was precious! Give yourself credit on that one! Seeing his parents pray on a daily basis is a great example! :)
I agree about the Andersons being the best Primary teachers! They taught Abby SO much last year. They are the best!
Isnt' it just sooo great?!
I especially love Alivia wanting to get your good looks!
Post a Comment