Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yeah for School!!

So the new school year has officially started and all three kids are going! Lacey has begun the third grade, Alivia is in first, and Joshua had his first day of Preschool today. So far everyone is really enjoying themselves. Also, Lacey and Livie are starting back up with piano lessons tonight. Next week, Lacey starts Jazz and Livie is in a Jazz/Tap/Ballet Combo class. Can you say BUSY ?!?! Oh yeah, and Lacey does Achievement Days twice a month too!

I swear this was the fastest summer ever! I am sooo not ready for it to be cold again! Maybe we'll have an Indian Summer - until like maybe November! :-)

Scott has still been traveling quite a bit, but hopefully that will calm down soon. Fantasy Football is starting, so it will still be like his minds gone, but at least his body will be present. That's about it for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get the whole potato lovers thing. I didn't even think your family likes potatoes. Your blog is good though. Just post more! I never talk to anyone I just read blogs! :-)

CKW said...

What's the point of having his body around if his mind is gone (actually, don't answer that!). It's nice to see you have a blog but I am throughly offended that you didn't share this information early. I WILL always find you whether you like it or not.

Rob and Crys said...

Glad to hear that your family is doing well and enjoying ID. We miss you in CO!

Burrowing In said...

I'm with you...I hate traveling husbands...especially late in pregnancy.

Man, I got ripped off. Everyone else's kids are JUST starting school. Isabela started at the beginning of August. I miss her every day.