Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blogger Slacker

Yes I admit it - I am a blogger slacker! I could say we've been gone for the past two weeks, but still not an excuse....

We had a great Christmas! Santa actually came a day early due to the impending snow storm which would have prevented us from journeying down to Utah. It was a bit more hectic but we were glad to be able to drive down safely. We had a great time hanging out with our families - football, basketball, and of course - Karaoke!! Scott actually had a business trip to Washington during our stay, but was back in time for New Year's. We're glad to be back home and back on a schedule. Although, next year I may bid to go to Hawaii for the holiday! :-)

Also, even though most of you already know - we are expecting a BOY!! I actually have another ultrasound tomorrow to confirm this, but we're already pretty sure. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll move up my due date or something.... :-)

I've also ordered a new usb cable for my camera - finally - and should be posting new pictures soon!

3 comments:

Rob and Crys said...

Yea, another boy!!! Glad you had a very nice Holiday. We were actually in your neck of the woods just this last Saturday at the IF Temple. Can't wait to see your delayed pictures!

Gramma Darla said...

Okay blogger slacker ...

Now lets get some new pics next and then send regular pictures via email so I can save them to my pics!

You should just move to the South were there is no snow and the humidity is good for your skin, hair and nails!

I Love You Baby!
;-D

Anonymous said...

Seriously you are a slacker! I was there when you borrowed that camera cable and still no picts. You've been the the bottom of my blog list updaters for a while. Glad to hear all is well. Hope your feeling good, and are back in the land of the bloggers!