My fabulous friend, Tammie went all out with the Pokemon cake. I had gone all over this thriving metropolis of Idaho Falls and could NOT find anyone who would make a Pokemon cake. I was going to try making one myself and I am soooo glad I didn't have to.
Lacey even asked for a specific Pokemon character, Finneon, a fish looking one, but only after I told her there was no way I could've made her first choice, Misdreavous, an octupus-type one. Anyway, I went to Tammie and she saved the day!! Here are some pics from the fun time had by all!!
3 comments:
The fins in the cake made all the difference! Looks like fun was had by all!!! Happy Birthday Lacey!!!
The cake picture isn't showing up. Maybe it's my computer. Thanks again for the cake and prizes. Happy Birthday Lacey and Brandon!
Man my granddaughter is getting prettier every day! Must be hereditary!
:-)
Post a Comment