
Every year our family gets their pictures taken. I have always loved being able to archive the growth and changes of everyone. We have a fabulously talented friend, Mary, who has been taking them for us - love her!! This year we went to Freeman Park in IF. It had beautiful scenery - perfect for the pics - so here you go! Some day I'll figure out how to do them in a slide show..... :-)
Daddy and Kaleb
12 1/2 happy years later.....
Joshua
Alivia
Fun in the creek!
Getting kisses!!
Lacey
Taking a little stroll....
Snugglin'!
Wrestle Time!!
Sisters yeah!
Kaleb
He probably weighs about as much as she does! :-)
Erickson Family September 2010
3 comments:
All beautiful, Karen! How many rejects were there? From the good ones, I'd guess not many or you were there for a very long time! We never fail to have meltdowns and wardrobe malfunctions and at least one child crying (sometimes Mom too). I've taken to doing all the kids' portraits myself and consider doing the whole family every year too, but tripod shots aren't my specialty.
They look great! I love the colors you chose to wear. Mary did a great job.
Great pictures! What a beautiful family. You look great!!!
Post a Comment