Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Karate Kid

So we had heard that karate might be a good outlet for our son with a rather high energy level.


We have been going for about 6 weeks now. I was very impressed with the teacher and his patience with the kids.


They also tried very hard to teach them about manners and being good listeners. Unfortunately, they raised their prices by quite a bit, so we won't be going there any more.


I also talked to a few school counselors, therapists, and such that assured me that he is not ready for Karate yet anyway.


But he enjoyed it for the most part. :-)

On to the next big thing I guess.....

2 comments:

AMANDAM said...

Oh well, at least it was good while it lasted. Maybe in a couple of years you'll be able to find a more affordable class for him.

BoyMaker said...

Did this in anyway lead up to his near suspension from kindergarten? :o)