Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Vegas Baby!!! Part 1



Scott and I just celebrated our 13th anniversary!!! We decided to take a road trip to Las Vegas. We dropped our kids off in Salt Lake with our fabulous families (thank you much!) We picked up our rental - a 2011 Yellow Chevy Camaro and drove the rest of the way.


New York New York!!

It was cloudy the whole time, but still warmer than Idaho! It was also March Madness so it was super crowded. We decided we would see every FREE show they offer (there are A Lot!)


The only one we paid for was "The Tournament of Kings" at Excalibur. It was so fun!! It was dinner and a show with a ton of audience participation. I think Scott enjoyed that part the most. :-)


Me and the Skull King!

It amazed me how different the city looked at night.
Excalibur!

M&M World!!! Four floors of yummy goodness!

Scott getting fresh with Ms. Green!!

This shot was just for our kids. :-)

The Luxor

This trip was actually quite educational as well. We learned:
1. I REALLY need a new camera.
2. Wear comfortable shoes!!
3. The later is gets, the crazier it gets.
4. You're going to reek of smoke!
5. How to really play BlackJack! :)

MGM Grand at night

The next day...

More fun to come....




1 comment:

Burrowing In said...

I'm so jealous!!! Nick and I have never even spent a night alone together since we had babies, let alone gone away together. I still haven't figured out how to leave my children and know that they'll be okay in someone else's care...