Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cutey Kaleb!



I'm a little late, but hey - life's been a little busy lately. Kaleb is now 6 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! He is already turning into such a big boy! He has two teeth on the bottom and I'm pretty sure he's getting one on the top. At his 6 month checkup, he weighed in at 18 lbs 4 oz and 27 in. long!! He is so cute and such a joy - we are so grateful to have him in our family!!

In other news, we had a fabulous Thanksgiving! We were able to spend time with both of our families and it was really nice. My sister-in-law and I even braved Black Friday at Toy's R Us and it was so cold but fun! Played the Wii and Guitar Hero with my fam and even smoked some of the boys! Found a new home decor store (Real Deals) that I absolutely loved! (I think Santa is going to have to spend some more time and $$$ there! :-)) The only bummer of the weekend is that I didn't take any pictures! We had some great times - we'll just have to remember them -freestyle! Now on to Christmas --- SO excited!!! May you all have a wonder holiday season!

1 comment:

BoyMaker said...

I realized that too about the weekend - ZERO pictures!!! Whats wrong with our brains?!?! Oh well - glad we came up & for the time we got to spend together! LOVE YOU!