Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Silly Boy!


Just a couple of fun Joshua stories to share.

We decided to rearrange our house this week, and are moving one of the girls bunk beds up into Josh's room. We fully expected this to be a traumatic experience because, well, he does NOT handle change well. However, to our pleasant surprise, he loves it! He got a new Spider-man blanket to go with it too. Very happy to go to bed last night! :-)

This morning I was "talking" to my mom on the computer and she asked if Josh would talk to her. We were having breakfast at the time, so his response was, "I can't right now because my teeth are very, very busy." (I thought it was cute!)

For lunch today, (after having a sandwich and 2 corn dogs for breakfast), he asked for PB&J. I had to open a new jar and was having a little trouble. Josh assured me I could open it because I had muscles like Super-Man! Which he then had me "flex" for him. So of course after that, I did open it!! It's a good thing he can be so cute sometimes!! Gotta love him!!

No comments: