I had been feeling rather unsettled lately and wanted to change things that were way beyond my control to change. So I decided to change what I could - and I am lovin' the outcome!! I should have taken pictures of the before and after but I didn't. I will post the after pictures once I get the decorating of the basement to my liking. In the mean time, I keep reminding myself of the poem:

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
And my favorite scripture of all time: Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3, 5-6
3 comments:
I'm glad you are feeling better about things.
I hope that means your staying for a while!!!
Two of my most favorite statements in the world. Simple and true!
:-D
Post a Comment