Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nat'l Blogging Month

So does it count if you blog every other day?!

I just wanted to follow suit of some friends of mine that have been blogging about what they are thankful for. I think it's important to think about what you're grateful for more than just one day a year.

So here are some things I am thankful for (in no particular order):

The gospel - I am so grateful for a loving Father in Heaven and His Son Jesus Christ and all they have done for me.

I am grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

My husband - he is so good to me and to our family and he still makes me laugh.

My babies - no matter how old they are getting, they will always be my babies. They are always surprising me and making my life interesting.

Good friends - you can always get by with a little help from your friends.

That's good for now, but I will try to write more for this month's special occasion.

1 comment:

BoyMaker said...

That is such a cute picture! Can't wait to see them all!