
I know I'm a little far behind, but I've decided to count how many pages I can read in 1 year. At the end of this year, I will set a goal for next year after I know about how many I can do in a year.
Since I can't recall exactly which month I read them in, here are the books and pages I've read so far:

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society (Loved it!!)
by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
279 pages
Dear John
by Nicholas Sparks
276 pages
The Hunger Games (For the 3rd time!!)
by Suzanne Collins
374 pages
Catching Fire (For the 2nd time -sooo looking forward to the third book!)
by Suzanne Collins
391 pages
Percy Jackson & The Olympians - The Battle of The Labyrinth
by Rick Riordan
361 pages
Percy Jackson & The Olympians - The Last Olympian (Loved the whole series!)
by Rick Riordan
400 pages
The Missing - Found
by Margaret Peterson Haddix
336 pages
The Missing - Sent (Awesome new series!)
by Margaret Peterson Haddix
320 pages
Everlost
by Neal Shusterman
336 pages
The Forest of Hands and Teeth
by Carrie Ryan
336 pages
As of March 5, 2010 my total number of pages read is 3409. Wow! Thanks to everyone for all the books for my birthday
and of course to my favorite "librarian" friend! :-) Looking forward to the rest of the year!!

1 comment:
Did you like Everlost? That's one I haven't read yet. I think I am going to copy all you reading ladies and put my pages read on my blog. It's fun to see what everybody is reading!
Post a Comment