Before:
You can call it a mid-life crisis if you would like, but for my birthday a couple weeks ago, I got hair extensions. I love them! They're a little more work than I am used to but worth it. I joined a gym too so that I could have the sassy bod to go with the sassy hair! Heehee!!
After:
And finally, after 12 years of marriage, we got new couches! I should've shown the before ones, but they have already been taken to the DI (thank goodness). Love the new ones! They are extremely poofy, tall and so soft! We got a great deal on them too - thanks to a fabulous brother-in-law! And yesterday my wonderful husband let me get two new end tables to go with them. (What can I say - he loves me!) It's so nice to finally have things look the way you want them to.
And of course, a special thank you to Alivia for posing on the new couches to portray just how comfy they really are! :-) Love it!!
3 comments:
Your hair is sassy! I'm glad you're going to the gym. It's nice to have familiar friendly faces there!! Love the new couches!
What do you mean after 12 years we finally got couches. We got a new couch from DownEast just a couple of years ago. sheezzhh
Love the hair. When you walked into church I thought wow, she looks really good! I was going to try that same recipe but I didn't know what to put on the top of it. Did you have a chocolate glaze or something?
Post a Comment